Despite improvements in dental care, many people still suffer from tooth loss due to decay, gingivitis or injury. In the past, the only treatment for missing teeth was a bridge or denture. But today we have modern dental implants to replace a missing tooth’s root and serve as a foundation for replacement teeth designed to match your natural teeth.
The advantage of Dental Implants are many:
- Improved Appearance – Dental implants look, feel and function just like natural teeth.
- Improved Speech – Dentures can slip causing you to mumble or slur your words.
- Greater Comfort – Implants fuse with bone and eliminate the discomfort of dentures.
- Easier Eating – Dentures make chewing difficult while implants function like natural teeth.
- Improved Self-Esteem – Implants improve your smile helping you feel better about yourself.
- Better Oral Health – Implants don’t harm adjacent teeth improving oral health.
- Durability – Implants are very durable and often last a lifetime.
For more information about Dental Implants or to schedule an appointment at Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics call 520-568-9100.
PATIENT EDUCATION VIDEOS – DENTAL IMPLANTS